The world today has just heard another deafening non-fictional story of a 20-year old male responsible for killing the 26 people including children between 5 to 10 years of age at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, Friday late morning, December 14, 2012 (Saturday, December 15, 2012 Philippine date). The number of death toll at the Sandy Hook Elementary School could make it “one of the deadliest school shootings in history“, a report in the atlanticwire.com revealed.
For the United States crime statistics, presumably, this is just another crime incident — another feat in the history of gun violence — an overwhelmingly debated political issue in the United States that brought up the worsening issue about gun-related violence that often involved juveniles, which eventually fueled to brewing a gun policy, currently under intense debate.
The Guardian reported that the latest gun crime statistics (2010) in the United States revealed 8, 775 out of 12, 996 murders. This is, by the way, alarming to consider that of all murders recorded in the United States alone, over 60% of them were caused by firearms.
However, the presumption for this alarming consternation (as just another crime incident) might be a way back decades longer. It might be different now — the cynics prodded, insinuating to the brewing of a policy that disarm common Americans or a measure to ban gun possession in the United States.
Adam Lanza, the identified 20-year old gunman in the Connecticut school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and believed has killed himself after, was a child of divorce who still lived with his mother (was believed to have been killed by her own son, Adam), and who has suffered from a “personality disorder” and was “somewhat autistic” as what has been described by his older brother, Ryan Lanza, according to the Associated Press reported on the atlanticwire.com.
Thirteen were killed in the 1999 Columbine High School shooting in Columbine, Colorado. In 2007, another campus shooting at Virginia Polytechnic and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia has left 32 dead. On top of that, there were quite a number of related crimes happened throughout the history of a nation.
July this year, James Holmes, 24, allegedly killed 12 people and wounded 58 others during the midnight screening of the movie, Batman in Aurora, Colorado. All these attributed to gun violence!
A stage, or just violence?
Who would suppose to know, dig deep into the truth if the government, itself, was then responsible for these striking consternations that wreaked havoc to the people the government deemed to protect?
Who would suppose to denounce dauntlessly a clandestine operation without being involved of it, and would end up with self-inflicted crime?
Then what the hell the government would talk openly about these things they would rather call it “security”, dragging themselves down to the pit of guilt? However, of all these things, cynics may fret: are these true, or just hoax?
Reports revealed that Colorado Batman shooting showed “signs of being staged”. One thing or another, Holmes’ behavior has found inconsistent to criminal observations. Unemployed at that, yet he has found to have possession of quite sophisticated military gear and paraphernalia! More and more irregularities have revealed as the investigation keep going. But, will justice to Colorado shooting be served in the end? Or will the investigation die its natural death in a day or two?
Moreover, FBI has known of having quite a reputable history in staging similar or related “assaults” and , of course, heavily funded by the government. Reports about FBI’s declassified admission of guilt were quite documented by media outfits.
On this latest “assault” in Connecticut, hopefully or presumably, we will be hearing soon updates and irregularities, asking questions after questions inconsistent, improbable crime dynamics, and other probing angles that should have led to this shooting as either just another sort of gun violence or another staged crime.
Today, the Sandy Hook Elementary School; tomorrow, who will be the next victim of either gun violence or victims as sacrificial lambs?
Staged crimes are supposed to make some cover ups — either for a crime or for security policies, revenge or even for a sort of extraction strategy. Fiction or non-fiction, whichever it sounds familiar, people should always be ready for possible programmed “assaults” and other possible organized staged crimes anytime at any cost. Fiction or not, the truth always has its time either to explain it or to leave it blank.
Addendum: To proceed are some of the deadliest school shootings in history reported on the atlanticwire.com believed to have been used by several countries to impose laws and measures pertaining gun control:
- Virginia Polytechnic and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia (2007): 32 victims
- Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut (2012): 27 victims, according to early reports. CNN reports the death toll to be closer to 30.
- Dunblane School in Dunblane, Scotland (1996): 17 victims
- Johan Gutenberg high school in Erfurt, Germany (2002): 16 victims
- University of Texas in Austin, Texas (1966): 16 victims
- Albertville secondary school in Winnenden, Germany (2009): 15 victims
- École Polytechnique in Montreal, Canada (1989): 14 victims
- Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado (1999): 13 victims
- Azerbaijan State Oil Academy in Baku, Azerbaijan (2009): 13 victims
- Tasso da Silveira Municipal School in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2011): 12 victims
- Kauhajoki School of Hospitality in Kauhajoki, Western Finland (2008): 10 victims
- Red Lake Senior High School in Red Lake, Minnesota (2005): 9 victims
- Oikos University in Oakland, California (2012): 7 victims
- How Will NRA Explain Away Gun Shooting At Elementary School In Newtown, Connecticut? (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- school shootings: will we ever learn? (jesscy.wordpress.com)
- Connecticut School Shooting (socyberty.com)
- Interactive: School shootings around the world since 1996 (o.canada.com)
- A Real American Horror Story (jeffwinbush.com)
- Expert: Conn. Gun Laws Need Background Checks, Limit On Guns Purchased At Once Following School Shooting (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Officials React To Mass School Shooting In Newtown, Connecticut (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Hours After Connecticut Kindergarten Shooting, Michigan GOP Calls For Allowing Guns In Schools (thinkprogress.org)
Filed under: Opinion and Social Issues Tagged: | Adam Lanza gunman in Connecticut, Connecticut school killing, Connecticut school shooting, deadliest school shooting in history, firearms crimes, gun violence, James Holmes Colorado shooting, Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting